Highmaps - Map Collection Changelog
Version 1.1.3 (2019-12-19)
- Corrected/added iso codes for UK map.
- Added Sudan map with disputed territories.
- Corrected Hawaii map - Honolulu is displayed as one region without additional islands.
- Fixed issue with "?" symbols in dataLabels for Poland and Turkey.
- Corrected misspell of Italy region name (Crotene -> Crotone).
- Updated Norwegian maps for admin1 and admin2 based on the 2020 changes.
- Added previous Norwegian maps for admin1 and admin2 as historical (2019).
- Updated Burundi maps for admin1 and admin2 based on the 2015 changes.
- Added previous Burundi map for admin1 as historical (2014).
- Updated India with disputed territories map for admin1 based on the 2014 changes (added Telangana state).
- Added previous with disputed territories map for admin1 as historical (2013).
- Corrected misspell of Swedish county name (Orebro -> Örebro).
- Updated France maps for admin1 and admin2 based on the 2016 changes.
- Added previous France maps for admin1 and admin2 as historical (2015).
- Updated values of the hc-key property for Basel-Landschaft and Nidwalden regions in Switzerland.
- Added ISO-3166-2 codes for Belgium, Switzerland and Vietnam
Version 1.1.2 (2015-08-17)
- Improved detail optimization for all maps
- Removed redundant metadata in admin0 maps
- Added several additional resolution options to world maps
- Added world map with Palestine areas
- Added admin0 map of the British Isles
- Renamed admin1 map of the British Isles, and added Isle of Man
- Fixed issues with municipality names in Kosovo map
- Fixed missing area in Baden-Württemberg admin3 map
- Fixed issues with Germany admin2 and admin3 maps where some areas would be placed in wrong regions
Version 1.1.1 (2015-01-19)
- Fixed spelling mistakes in France admin2 map.
- Fixed wrong metadata in Norway admin2 map.
- Fixed geometry errors in several admin2 maps.
- Added map of United Kingdom countries.
- Added maps of Puerto Rico and Guam.
Version 1.1.0 (2014-10-20)
- Changed coordinate system for improved file sizes. Note: Breaks compatibility with older maps.
- Prepared maps for latitude/longitude support.
- Improved projections for Asia and NATO maps.
- Improved detail level for several maps.
- Added extra high resolution version of USA county map.
- Fixed various errors in Malaysia map.
- Fixed wrong state code for Brandenburg in Germany maps.
- Fixed invalid JSON in Niger map (capital district hasc code).
- Added state borders for Hawaii and Alaska in USA county map.
- Fixed issue with wrong name for Tirana county in Albania.
- Added Mauritius, Seychelles and other small islands to Africa continent map.
Version 1.0.3 (2014-08-08)
- Fixed issues with areas missing in demos for the following country maps: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Fiji, Germany, Guinea Bissau, Hungary, Iran, Latvia, Macedonia, Madagascar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Oman, Peru, Phillipines, Russia, Somaliland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Zambia.
- Added maps of China that include Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Added ISO codes to areas in Spain map.
- Added FIPS codes with no US-prefix to USA admin1 maps.
- Added 5 digit FIPS county codes to USA admin2 maps.
- Added maps of USA with congressional districts.
Version 1.0.2 (2014-06-27)
- Added admin2 maps for Canada Provinces.
- Added admin2 country map for The Netherlands and Canada.
- Added USA map with island territories.
- Added border lines to admin2 country maps where this was missing.
Version 1.0.1 (2014-06-15)
- Added title property value to maps where this was missing in JSON.
- Removed unused code property from maps where this was still present.
- Fixed issue with invalid GeoJSON files due to escaped single quotes.
- Fixed issue with maps for Asia, Kosovo and Slovakia where certain areas were missing in demos.
- Fixed issue with Troms/Finnmark maps where Alta municipality was placed in the wrong county.